Friday, July 19, 2019

I miss your hugs - Colour Crazy Challenge #28

Friday July 19, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Friday so another challenge over at
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Knitty Kitty Digis
 
I am using the image called Knitted sweater kitty.. I colored the image with copics.. I tried to do some texture but it didn't come out good so went back over the sweater with copics and used a white gel pen and added dots. I fussy cut the image out. I used Basic Grey designer paper and a scrap of Quick Quote paper and heat embossed the My favorite things sentiment.. I then used foam dots to add the kitten.. I thought the kitten with his owners sweater on made it look like he was missing his owner.. so the sweater was a representing his hug.. I know when we leave our dogs a few times.. I've included my pillow case.. I know.. crazy.. but makes me feel good and I hope it makes them feel good.. My little hug for them till I return.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Crafty animals #28 - anything goes
Simon Monday - animal magic
Digi choosday wk 29 - anything goes
As you like it - fav. bird or beast -why (cats.. I am allergic to them but I love watching cat videos and all their fun antics)
Craft rocket #61 - animals

6 comments:

Eekers said...

Really love his spotty jumper Billie! And he defo looks like he's ready for major hugs, perfect for this sentiment. Thank you so much for a beautiful project and entering him into so many challenges! Much appreicated! Annabel - KKD

Lisa J said...

What a sweet image. I could hug him lol! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT!!!

Brenda said...

I LOVE THIS CAT!!! Darling card that brought a big smile to my face. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh my! This is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT