Thursday, July 18, 2019

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug - Oldie But Goodie

Thursday July 18, 2019
 
It's almost time for our Christmas in July over at Catch the bug. I hope you can join in on the week long fun challenges.
 
 
 
Welcome to my blog. Today over at Catch the bug it's OBG..
Oldie But Goodie day
 
 
I am using the image called birthday puppy 2.. this dog comes in a group of 3 puppies. I colored the image with copics and went over the cupcake icing and hat with Wink of Stella. I then fussy cut the image out. For the background I took my Dry wall mesh and Ranger ink and created the background. I then used Stampin up ink and Paper Trey Ink happy birthday and stamped this. I then used foam tape and added the puppy.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #28 - anything goes
Sisterhood of crafters - birthday
Creative fingers #168 - anything goes
My time to craft #401 - check it out
Allsorts wk. 528 - cas
Simon Monday - animal magic
Lemon shortbread #98 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk 29 - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - make your own background

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really great fun images and a lovely subtle background. Thank you for joining our 'CAS' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the pup!! So sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous card over at Allsorts Cas theme;-))m

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

I love the subtle background shading on this card and a fab image, beautifully coloured. Thank you for taking part in challenge #401 on the "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" with a theme of "Check It Out". DT Sam x

Darlene said...

OMG this is toooooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Lisa J said...

Mega Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Trina P. said...

Awwwww... this little guy made me smile. He absolutely adorable. x

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a sweet card and love the wonderful stenciled background! Thank you for playing in my Birthday Challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a wonderful birthday card. That background stamp is wonderful.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Lina said...

Great coloring!! Your pup is adorable! I really like the background stencil you used. Thank you for sharing with us at the Digi Choosday Challenge!!

Lina - DT