Wednesday, July 31, 2019

life happens after - Crafty Gals Corner #197

Wednesday July 31, 2019
 
We have another challenge going on over at
 
Our theme for this challenge is 3 + LAYERS
 



Morgan's Art World
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
 
This is my fun card.. I used Fabrika Fantasy image Forest mouse.. Isn't he cute?? I thought he was darling. For my card I colored him with copics and went over the coffee with Nuvo glitter pen. I used My favorite things stitch die. and digging through my scrap box found some Quick quote scraps and added the layers. I used Simon Says stitch die, spellbinder leaves and banners. I added the Sugar pea sentiment stamped with Stampin up ink and some jewels from Pretty Pink Posh and twine.
 
Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - anything goes
QKR stampede #358 - anything goes
Simon Monday - bright and cheerful
Cute n crafty #30 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #437 - furry friends
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! I love the image and the pretty papers you used!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lena said...

You're right, Billie, he is super cute. Love your card design and the pretty papers and dies you used. The sentiment is too true :-)
Have a wonderful evening.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

crafty said...

Lovely design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Terri Winske said...

An adorable card with the perfect sentiment! That describes me every morning! Your card is perfect for our Furry Friends challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Thank you so much for joining us!