Tuesday, July 09, 2019

string up the lights - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday July 9, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Tuesday so you know what that means..
 New Release over at Bugaboo..
Check out the design teams creations using this cute image over at Catch the bug..
 
 
this is Eggbert Christmas..  I found this fun designer paper so since it was so light I added colors to the image. I used copics. I went over the lights, ribbon and holly berries with Spectrum Noir glitter brush.. I used My favorite things circle die and added this to the card. I then stamped the Paper trey ink sentiment and using Simon Says speech bubble cut it out and added foam dots.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #445 - anything goes/opt. man/boy
A gem of a challenge wk. 13 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #105 - Christmas in July
Crafting from the heart #247 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #29 - Christmas in July




8 comments:

Lola said...

Pretty papers, soft colors, and layout. I really like the light emitted from your bulbs too.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the way you coloring with grey tone here
so adorable Billie
lovely sentiment too
I am busy learning fotography and Italian
wish me Luck my friend
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The image is too cute!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Your coloring is awesome. Love the paper and sentiment. Even the glow around the lights is perfect.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant Christmas card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card! I noticed we weren't friend anymore on Facebook. :( I can't even find your page anymore. Are you still there?

Julie said...

Great card and great use of pattern paper.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
Julie T

Creative world said...

Super cute and fun image, and lovely design.... Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you again
Željka DT xx