Sunday, July 28, 2019

Love you beyond measure - Always Fun Challenge #121

Monday July 29, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
 
Our theme this week is
 ANYTHING BUT A CARD..
 

I took a manila tag from Tim Holtz and using Oxide inks smooshed the ink down on my craft sheet and spritzed with water. I added the tag and smooshed it around and dried and kept adding here and there till I got what I liked. I then took La La Land image and sentiment and stamped this down. I knew I wouldn't color the image because I like the colors of the tag. I did take a colored pencil and colored her flesh but left everything else. I found this tape fabric by Tim Holtz and added it along the bottom. It went with the sentiment. I had a scrap of ribbon so added this to the tag top.
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #96 - anything goes
Color throw-down #553 - colors
Cute card Thursday #592 - no pattern papers
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - anything goes
QKR stampede #358 - anything goes







5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable tag.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's so cute!! The background looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous tag. Love the background and the ribbon fits so well with the sentiment - love it! Thank you for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck/
Hugs
Gina xx

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful tag ❤️

Deb said...

Wow, fabulous artistic design on this tag!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Deb xx