Sunday, September 01, 2019

Just a note to say... Catch the bug SSS #714

Sunday September 1, 2019
 
Hello.. Are you ready for another Stella Says Sketch?
Catch the bug has the SSS #714 sketch for you..
 
This is the sketch below to follow
This is my card using the image Kidlet curly hair boy.. I colored him with copics and added some white gel pen to his cheeks and shoes. I fussy cut him out. I used My favorite things dies and scraps of Quick Quote dp. I stamped the Reverse confetti sentiments with Stampin up ink. He looks like he's sorry so thought the sentiment went well. I used Ranger ink to distress the edges. I finished with some Pretty pink posh jewels and Stampin up sequins.

Challenges:
Penny's paper crafty #445 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
As you like it - favorite way to add sentiment - If I can separate the sentiment I like to as it makes the eye love over the card
Polkadoodles wk. 35 - anything goes
QKR stampede #361 - anything goes



5 comments:

Lisa said...

He's so adorable!! I love the design and how you stamped the sentiments!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this little guy is just too cute. Like those bright colors.

Crafter's Icon said...

Lovely card !! You colored it well. Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Koraliki Beaty said...

I love clan&simple cards. Great work. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. Good luck DT Beata