Sunday, September 29, 2019

I love you more than .... - Catch the bug Stells Says Sketch #716

Sunday September 29, 2019
 
It's time for another
 

                                   This is the sketch to follow..
 
I am using the fun Bug KK Ice Cream.. which was in the Bugaboo News letter for August.. I had to use him.. I found this awesome ice cream designer paper and using Stampin up orange and Simon Says scallop die I got that piece together.. Then I used a My favorite things circle die to cut the image out. I colored the image with copics. I moved it down into the corner so it would fit better. I used SU tiny background red rubber stamp and Quick quote chalk ink and stamped the background. I then added the image and the banner at the top. I used SS sentiment and stamped it on a piece of scrap. I went over the ice cream with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Everybody art #454 - dies
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #601 - sentimental
QKR stampede #365 - anything goes

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a fun card. LOVE your coloring.

Dawn said...

Cute card! I love that image & you've done a great job with it!
Thanks for joining the fun at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Loving all those papers and that special ice cream cone paper. I can't eat ice cream but that doesn't mean I don't like to look...haha