Wednesday, September 18, 2019

That's MISTER old fart to you!! - Catch the bug Humor Wed.

Wednesday September 18, 2019
 
It's Humor Wednesday over at Catch the bug..
Did you know that Sept. 16th is Respect for the aged day??
 
Of course when I was looking for an image
I obviously thought of Gus. 
This is Gus Birthday Old Fart image. I colored the image with copics. I found this DCWV designer paper and used My favorite things die to cut the image out.. It has soft founded corners. I added this to a navy piece of card stock. I went around the image with Ranger ink and then used Stampin up tag die and also Ranger ink. I used Night of navy SU ink and colored the twine and added the bow to the tag. I went over his glasses and bunny slippers with Nuvo glitter brush.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Lemon shortbread #102 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 38 - anything goes
Tuesday throwdown #440  - pile it on



5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I do enjoy Gus. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I need to dust him off and make a card. Great card Billie

Lisa said...

Haha, he's too cute!! What a fun card!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lola said...

He looks great! Well, he actually looks grumpy, but your card is great!

Lisa Lynn said...

That's a wonderful card and perfect masculine card.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-39-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT