Friday, September 20, 2019

Thank you - Crafty Catz Challenge #475

Friday September 20, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge at
Our theme this week is THANK YOU
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button


This is my card using the image called Miss Lilly yummy.. I colored her with copics and cut her out. I then used some designer papers and created the background.  I heat embossed the Simon says sentiment on some scrap card stock using My favorite things stitch die and added this to the card and then the image. I went over the cupcake and her green bow/trim with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Krafty chicks #473 - thank you
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405- anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 38 - anything goes


9 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a sweet and pretty card, just lovely. Have a lovely weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome coloring and sentiment.

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so very pretty, love the papers you have used with this super cute image, have a great week xx

Carol said...

Great Card cute image and perfect colouring x

Monika Reeck said...

I am in love with how you coloring her hair
so so sweet lill girl
and I am feel soo tired Billie
cause of jet lag ..
I stop here see you again tomorrow
hugs
Monika

Julie said...

Cute card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T

Ruthie Lopez said...

I love her digis!!! and I love cupcakes!!! that is a beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us @ Polkadoodles Challenge ,
Ruth
@ My Hobby My Art

Ann-Marie said...

Such a sweet card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven