Wednesday, September 11, 2019

you are simply amazing - Crafty Gals Corner #199

Wednesday September 11, 2019
 
As of last month we are now a Monthly challenge. the 2nd Wed. of each month.. Check out the details if you need to over at Crafty Gal's Corner.. Really nothing has changed other than two times a month having a challenge it's now one time a month challenge.. So on to this months challenge at
 
Our theme is FALL COLORS
 
 
We have two sponsors this month..
 
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
 
 
 
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
 
This is my card using Crafty Sentiments image called Tess Summer Fun..
I thought hum.. fall colors and she has a summer dress on... BUT.. in the pacific northwest where I live fall can still be warm. Indian summer.. So I had no issues creating this card. I just went more of a fall color for her dress.. I also colored the flowers more of a fall color. I used copics and then used Spellbinder circle die to cut her out. I chose this Basic Grey designer paper and liked the colors that felt like fall. I thought it needed something to break it up so I dry embossed the navy blue card stock strip. I added some banners using scraps and Spellbinder and Tech. Tues. dies. I then heat embossed the Reverse Confetti sentiment on the same blue strip that is behind the image.  I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I did a few highlights with a white gel pen.
 
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern- Sept.
Papercraft #45 - homemade/stamped flowers
Try it on Tuesday - boy/girl/children


6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Precious little card. And YES, I have the same issue here in Cocoa Beach. It's Fall and at 6:30 AM this morning it is 82 degrees. Yes, let's go with Indian Summer.

Lena said...

You did a wonderful job turning this little miss into a Fall image. The background has the perfect colours to showcase little Tess :-)
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Billie.

Cath Wilson said...

Such a cute little girl, with beautiful brown eyes and gorgeous long hair - just like my little granddaughter. Thank you so much for playing in our Boys, Girls, Children challenge at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card for a little girl, it's such a sweet image.
Thank for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

Stempelomi said...

so lovely!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.