Friday, September 20, 2019

can't stop thinking of you - Colour Crazy Challenge #37

Friday September 20, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
and I have a card to share.


Since we don't have a sponsor this week.. We could use what ever we wanted so I chose an OLD wooden image from Imagination.. I stamped her on some watercolor paper and since I had my Daniel Smith watercolors still on my desk from Mondays card.. I used them again.. I am liking the way they come out.. I have Mission and Altenew and Kuretake wc.. but you know either I am getting use to wc painting or these are easier to use.. hum.. Sucks being on a limited income.. or is it best I am.. LOL. Any how I painted the image and background and a strip for the sentiment. I then used Spellbinder dies to cut both out. I dug through my scraps and found the yellow and teal so I ran the yellow through an embossing folder and then added the image and sentiment to the card base. I added some sequins. I really love using old wooden stamps and glad the first try on watercolor paper came out with a solid image.


Challenges:
Papercraft challenges #46 - no designer paper
Die cuttin divas #438 - just because
Tuesday throwdown #440  - pile it on
Cute card Thursday #600 - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405- anything goes

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful fall card. Those watercolors are great. Limited income...is best with crafts because it ALL ADDS up! YIKES!!!

Doris P. said...

A really funny Motiv! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.
Doris

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love the adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda