Sunday, September 29, 2019

Always thinking of you - Always Fun Challenge #130


Monday September 30, 2019

 
Welcome back to my blog.
 Today over at Always Fun Challenge #130 we have a new challenge. The theme is ANYTHING GOES
 
 
This is the card I made. I was over at a friends house and we used Stampin up products. I stamped the flowers with SU ink and created a background I then used other papers and added the sentiment. After I got home there was just too much background so I took a Simon Says image the lion and with my Mission gold paints painted him up and added him to the card. It broke up the background without hiding it.
 
Challenges:
Everybody art #454 - dies
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. #529 - animals
Cute card Thursday #601 - sentimental
Polkadoodles wk. 39 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #16 - orange

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

So sweet. Love the bright colors.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. The best laid plans go wrong but you saved it with a darling image and sweet sentiment. Fun stamps by the way!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Billie! Such a sweet little lion with a fun, colorful "jungly" background! Lovely! hugs, de

Sheryl said...

What a cute little guy. Great card and image.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Cinderella said...

Hi Lovely make so cute
Thank You for joining us at Polkadoodles
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
Xx