Friday, September 13, 2019

Joy Joy Joy - Colour Crazy Challenge #36

Friday September 13, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Our sponsor is Little Blue Button


This is my card using the image Christmas joy.. She comes with sentiments and a few other images but I decided to use the tree and the cute little girl. I colored them with copics and fussy cut them out. I found this Pink Fresh Studio Christmas paper and thought it worked perfect for the Christmas card. it already had the sentiment and packages. So using foam dots added the girl and tree. I added a little shading under them. I went over some of her cloths and the tree ornaments with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #455 - Christmas /opt. plaid/check
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405 - anything goes




2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lots of fussy cutting on your adorable card.

flossbite said...

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge with your wonderful creation. Hope to see you again.