Tuesday, September 03, 2019

If there is no chocolate - Bugaboo new release

Tuesday September 3, 2019
 
Hello.. Welcome to September.. I am not ready for fall.. but must admit it's a beautiful time of the year with the colors..
but the cold I don't care for..
Well today we have New Release at Bugaboo Stamps..
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This image is Ruby No Chocolate and sentiment. Figured she likes chocolate so much she wants to be on a cloud of chocolate.. lol sounds good to me...  I colored the image with copics. I then went over the chocolate with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I layered this onto a piece of teal then an embossed brown card stock.. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.

Challenges:
A gem of a challenge wk. 17 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 534/5 - feminine
Crafty creations #397 - anything goes


4 comments:

brenda said...

A real fun creation and love the sentiment, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' them at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Super cute!!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge! It's perfect for our theme!
Ellibelle's Corner

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's a cutie. My love of card making began with a rubber stamp and then finding Bugaboo online. The love and passion hasn't gone; I just had to leave for a while. I look forward to making cards using my many many many Bugaboo stamps for inspiration. Darling card you made.

Narelle Fasulo said...

What a fun card. Love that sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
Narelle DT xxx