Friday, September 06, 2019

Congratulations oh baby - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday September 6, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Friday so it's Free Friday over at
Check out the design teams creations over at
 
 
This Free image is Butterfly bear.. I thought I'd make it into a baby card. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template. I then used Spellbinder square die. I  added this to a piece of recollection dp. I used an embossing folder and kraft paper then added this to the card base. I added some banners using Tech. Tues and Spellbinder banners. I stamped the Taylored Expressions sentiments and used TT. and Stampin up tag die. I finished with a twine bow. I went over the wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Moving along with the times #105 - with wings
Crafty animals #30 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern- Sept.
Cute n crafty #31 - family
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very cute. Love the ribbons and background emboss. I just love textures. Nicely done. I have that darling image.

Furrbster said...

This is cute,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa J said...

Cute bear and love the scene you created for her. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT