Friday, September 13, 2019

With sympathy - Crafty Catz Challenge #474

Friday September 13, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
 
I am the host for this challenge over there
and I chose the theme to be
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. SYMPATHY
 
Morgan’s Artworld Challenge Blog
                                                                    https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/
 
                           
                                               

I am using the image called August Poppy.. I colored the image with copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink.  I used Simon Says A2 die. I added this to a piece of Stampin up gray card stock and green card stock. I stamped the Paper Trey Inks sentiment and heat embossed. I finished with a few blings to the sentiment strip.
Challenges:
Love to scrap #125 - anything goes
Papercraft #45 - homemade/stamped flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405 - anything goes




6 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Billie.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! The flowers are so gorgeous!! They really pop against the cloudy background!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW your coloring is awesome. LOve your clouds.

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Billie, your cloud background looks amazing behind these beautiful poppies, have a great week xx

Maikreations said...

Lovely card and great background! Thank you for joining our "Hand stamped/ made Flowers" challenge at Papercraft challenges and please excuse my late commenting! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting ;o) Maike

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTSC, good luck!!! Amy DT