Friday, September 20, 2019

happy birthday - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday September 20, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Friday so it's Free Friday over at
Check out the design teams creations over at
 
 
This fun image is called Monster truck.. It reminds me of my grandson who is 33 yrs. old. He loves hot truck and works for a motorsport truck company.   He's a mechanic and transports.. My great grandson loves to race remote trucks.
Any how this is my card. I colored with copics. I went over the flames with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I then used Lil Inker stitch die. I added this to a piece of My minds eye designer paper.. I thought it looked like a checkered flag.. I added the Hero arts happy birthday.
 
 Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Cute card Thursday #600 - dies/punches
Alphabet challenge - M - masculine



7 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderful birthday card for a little guy! Love the elements you brought together. Thank you for playing in my masculine challenge at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

meg said...

fun stamps and sentiment, love the bold colours of the trunk and the backing paper, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My grandson is 3.5 and he would just love love love that truck. It's great that your grandson can work and play at the same time. Super card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Perfect masculine card. Just love your coloring.

Furrbster said...

Brilliant,

Hugz Tinz

Monika Reeck said...

yaaayy great manly Image Billie
and before I am sure it is Hero Arts Sentiment
cause I have the same one
and I read yes it is right HA sentiment yay we have same set Billie
lovely manly card he will love this I believe
Hugs
Monika

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x