Tuesday, September 24, 2019

you make me so happy - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 24, 2019
 
Hello.. We have anther challenge over at
 
The theme is ANYTHING GOES
 
                          1 image only for a winner who has not used a Crafty Sentiments Designs Image.
                         1 image for our crafty sentiments favourite
 
 
I am using the image called Kaye. I got this image quite some time ago (from another DT I am on and was being sponsored) and it didn't come out very clear. Was quite light and hard to see so I went over the image with a sharpie (I follow a blogger who outlines her images all the time.. so gave it a try) and when I was done I went ahead and colored her with copics. I loved then how the image came out.  I think now that I am on the CS DT I need to request this image again and know I will get a better lined image. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used My favorite things stitch die. I added to a piece of card stock and this awesome plaid dp. I added Stampin up leaf and SU punch flowers. I added a Pretty Pink Posh jewel to the flower centers. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiment that was cut using Tech. Tues banner die. 

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Cute card Thursday #600 - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405- anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 38 - anything goes
QKR stampede #364 - anything goes
Make my Monday #105 - colors
Simon Monday - stitch it
Everybody art #454 - dies
Hand stamped sentiments #324  - colors



9 comments:

Allison Clark said...

Such a cute card and image.. Thank you for joining the color challenge I chose at Make My Monday, hope you will join us again soon! hugs XoX Alli C - DT

Lisa Lynn said...

So precious. Love the colors.

Monika Reeck said...

cute little girl and loveee your coloring Billie
lovely DP and nice clouds again
Sweet card
hugs
Monika

Janeen from DemiDoodle.com said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make My Monday. You did a nice job using the colors in the challenge.

Janeen
https://www.demidoodle.com
Make My Monday Design Team

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a wonderful card, Billie! Love that plaid paper that really makes a wonderful background. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card. The image is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles
HUGS Fleur xxx

Bree Renwick said...

What a sweet card! The image is adorable! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Such a sweet image. Great coloring and I love the plaid background. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

sweet art designs said...

I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. Fun colouring. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT