Sunday, September 22, 2019

Congratulations - Always Fun Challenge #129

Monday September 23, 2019
 
Hello - today over at Always Fun Challenge #129 we have a new challenge. The theme is CUTE CRITTERS
 This is my critter card. I was looking for a  fun baby and parent looking image. This image is from My favorite things. I stamped the image on water color paper and used Mission gold paint. I used the die to cut them out. I took the EP designer paper and created the background. (I love the clouds) I then used the Taylored Expressions sentiment. I finished with some sequins. Some for the smoke from the train chimney and then a few more layered.  I love the fun colors and image.
Challenges:
Work it Wednesday Aug/Sept. - celebrate
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Cute card Thursday #600 - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405- anything goes
QKR stampede #364 - anything goes
Make my Monday #105 - colors

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those pups are just so adorable.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So sweet! Love the smoke from train...haha That is a darling die and I have DP like the clouds and love it.

Allison Clark said...

Adorable card, Thank you for joining my color challenge at Make My Monday challenge, hope you will join us again soon! hugs XoX Alli C - DT

Monika Reeck said...

sweet little Dogie
and lovely DP you have Choosen
cute cute card my friend
hugs
Monik

Catie Cuddles said...

So cute!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT