Saturday, November 28, 2020

You're never more than a thought away - Catch the bug

Saturday November 28, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at 

Our theme is PHOTO INSPIRATION 


This is the photo inspiration

I am using the image called Brat leave girl.. I colored her with copics. I used my cloud stencil and Ranger ink.  I added the image to a scrap of Quick Quote designer paper. I stamped the Stampin up sentiment / heat embossed and used a SU die and added to the card.


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 47 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Creative fingers #198 - anything goes



2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That's how I feel about you....never more than a thought away. Hugs

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this image and your coloring was perfect for the fall. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)