Friday, November 06, 2020

There's snow one like you - Colour Crazy wk. 44

Friday November 6, 2020

Hello.. Today we are starting a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps

 I am using the fun image called Snowman set 02.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template. I added this to a piece of scrap paper. I stamped the Simon says sentiment and went around the edges with Ranger ink. I finished with some snowflake sequins and Nuvo drops in the center. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act



4 comments:

JanR said...

Such a sweet image and sentiment! I love those little snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is seriously adorable. Love Dawn x

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a cute image for the winter. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)