Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Thank you just for being you - Crafty Gals Corner #213

Wednesday November 11, 2020

Hello.. It's the second Wednesday of the month so it's time for a new month long challenge at 

Our theme this month is THANK YOU / THANKFUL


We have two sponsors


                                 Our second sponsor is Fred She Said

I am using the image Ambrose Dunderton from Dr. Digi's..  I colored him with copics. I then used Quick quote scraps and Simon Says thin frame die and cut the DT paper and the image out. I added the frame to the image and the other side of the paper is the burgundy so added this peeking behind the image. I stamped the Simons says sentiment and used Tech. Tues. banner die.  Thought this could be perfect for a birthday sentiment inside or Fathers day.. 


 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #179 - thank you/thanksgiving/gratitude
Crazy 4 challenge #560 - thank you / thanksgiving
Simon Wednesday - thanks / Thanksgiving





5 comments:

Nelly said...

Lovely male themed card; he reminds me of my grandpops :-) ! Thanks for sharing with Gem of a challenge this week, hugs Nelly dt x

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant. I love Dr Digi images. They are such fun. Love Dawn x

Hannapanna said...

Lovely image and great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us over at Scrapping4Fun Challenges and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

This is so adorable! Love the grandpa!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!

What a fun little guy he is and I love his name too. The colors you used seem to be just perfect for him and what I'd envision him wearing. Thanks so much for joining my "thank you" challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys