Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Wishing you all the joys - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday November 17, 2020

Hello.. How's it going? I have a new card to share for the new challenge over at 
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the cute image called Christmas pudding.. I am not sure what Christmas pudding is but it sure looks good. I hope I got it right on coloring it. It looks like a cake base? and frosting. I don't know where the pudding comes in but sure would be awesome to try some some day.. I colored the image with copics. I added this to some fun Santa paper and added the Paper Trey Ink embossed sentiment to some scraps.  


 Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #516 - anything goes/opt. glitter
Crafty hazelnuts - Nov. pattern paper
Simon Wednesday - happy holidays





3 comments:

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful coloring! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Suze said...

Lovely card Billie. We have Christmas Pudding every year. It is steamed for several hours and often has custard poured over it. I think it is worth trying if you get the opportunity. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.