Friday, November 27, 2020

Winter hello - Crafty Catz #529

Friday November 27, 2020

Hello.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
Anything goes / opt. Baby it's cold outside.

Our sponsor this week is Morgans Art World


I am using the image called snowman.. I colored with copics. I went over the snowman and ground with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and cut out using Stampin up dies. I added the image to a scrap and added the fun sentiments.


 Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
As you like it - snowmen or penguin (I love both. The snowmen are the ones i seem to use the most. They have cute expressions/cloths (some do) and can put in different winter scenes)
Digi choosday wk. 47 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes




6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely jolly snowman xx

Janette said...

Great card Billie, love the snowman.xx

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute snowman! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Polkadoodles DT

lauren bergold said...

super-cute snowdude and a lovely card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

Jane Savage said...

So sweet!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx