Friday, November 20, 2020

Skate like no on is watching - Colour Crazy wk. 46

Friday November 20, 2020

Hello.. Today is my birthday... I am a baby boomer so that kinda tells you my age.. lol
I think hubby will take me out to dinner this weekend or maybe tonight.. I guess I'll wait and see.

Today we have a new challenge over at 

Our challenge is the usual. ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis


This is my card using the flamingo.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the skate and ice with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added  this Club scrap dp and I used Simon Says scallop and Stampin up scrap and added to the side. I stamped the Paper Pretties sentiment and used Pink paisley stickers and spelled out Skate over the dance. I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Crafty hazelnuts - Nov. pattern paper

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a fun card Billie you coloured this beautifully

Wanda Cullen said...

Very cute high-steppin' flamingo! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at CTD!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and great sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Creaine said...

Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Helen said...

Love that image and the sentiment is just perfect!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x