Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Thank you - Cardz 4 Guyz #258

Tuesday November 17, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme these two weeks is THANK YOU / THANKSGIVNIG


For my card I took a piece of Kraft and repeated stamped the Thank you from Paper Trey Ink. I then added gold embossing powder. I cut this little corner piece from some scraps and added it. I stamped the PSX image and colored with copics.. I used My favorite things die. I added this with some foam dots. I think it's a perfect card for a guy to give to the host at Thanksgiving. 

 Challenges:
QKR stampede #408 - anything goes
Creatalicious #199 - anything goes / opt. autumn/thanksgiving
Paper craft #64 - create background
The paper girls #212 - thankful/grateful





4 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic coloring on those pumpkins!! I wish I was better at coloring...that is one area I struggle with!! You rocked it here!!

Izzy Scrap said...

Fabulous card and beautiful design! Love your background with this bold repeated sentiment. Lovely image too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful fall card! I hope you have a great week! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

MeSi said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT