Friday, November 06, 2020

on your birthday - Alphabet Challenge - P -

Friday November 6, 2020

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at

Our letter for these two weeks is 
"P" for PARTY

So I really don't ever make a 5X7 card.. but I needed to for this image. It's just too big. I didn't want to cut the little twirling lady off cause then what is the guy looking at.. So here is my 5X7 card. I used some Teresa Collins designer paper and some black card stock.. I stamped the Art Impression image and colored with some copics. I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink.  I went over the buttons with Nuvo drops. I added a tiny bit of stickles to the flames and some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on different parts of the scene. I added the Art Impression sentiment and added a little twine bow to the corner.  Looks like a fun party to me.. Let's see your party card over at Alphabet challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with.


Challenges:
QKR stampede #407 - anything goes 
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Fab n funky #501 - anything but Christmas
As you like it - birthday - his or her (I like female birthday cards. I like brighter colors and just fun images that can be used)
Time out #174 - festival 
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act





 

14 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! This is such a great card with this humorous image! It's amazing how the right image can make something really memorable! You have also chosen the perfect sentiment! LOVE IT! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

meg said...

A fabulous card to celebrate the challenges 10th Birthday love your fun beautifully coloured image

Lynda said...

It's certainly a fun party card Billie. Great colouring - and you definitely to keep the twirling lady. I love 5 x 7 cards - you can do so much with them. xx

JanR said...

Such a funny sentiment! Loving this image too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

Lovely card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Maz said...

Such a fun image - lovely card :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT - https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fantastic card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a great party.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Shona Chambers said...

I just love the AI stamps, they are always so funny with the sentiments. You've coloured this one so perfectly with wonderful shading and definition. And the patterned paper in the background adds to the party mood. Its a brilliant card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Fikreta said...

So fun

TK said...

Cuuute! Gotta love those AI "oldies"!

Nonni said...

What a fun image and sentiment, great card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!