Tuesday, November 10, 2020

How have you Bean? Day 5

Tuesday November 10, 2020

Hello.. It's Day 5 of the Coffee Lovers Fall / Winter hop


I dug through some images that I watercolored a long time ago and die cut. I had them in containers for future use.. Will the future is here. I stamped this Simons says hedgehog on Watercolor paper and used my Mission gold watercolors to color the sky, ground and image. I then found what I wanted to use to create my card. Images are from Gerda Steiner, Pretty Pink Posh, Tech. Tue., Simon Says. The sentiment was stamped with Ranger. I loved that I did these images months ago as it sure saved time creating this card.

 Challenges:
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Polkadoodles wk. 45 - anything goes
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter



10 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Cute card Billie, I love a good pun

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the use of the watercolors with the great scene.

JanR said...

Great punny sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Such an adorable critter and a fabulous scene. Love this.

Vivian Foo said...

Love how you did the background.

Vicki Dutcher said...

He’s so cute with his coffee. I like your sky turned out good

Crafting With Jack said...

What a cute hedgehog.

Fikreta said...

Oh do very sweet card.

Dawn S. said...

This is adorable!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so cute. Love Dawn x