Tuesday, November 10, 2020

This world is but a canvas - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday November 10, 2020

Hello.. Welcome back to my blog.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES

This image is called Josh Master painter  I colored the image with copics. I then used My favorite things swatch set and Simon Says inks and created the side swatches. I used Reverse Confetti sentiment and the same SS inks to color the words. I used a rectangle die and then added this to a piece of scrap stripe paper. 

Challenges:
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Polkadoodles wk. 45 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 23 - anything goes





 

5 comments:

Tammy L said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you used the stripes in this card..really fun. Thanks for joining our stripes challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are ALWAYS so fun, Billie. I just LOVE the bright colors and the joy this brings. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you're having a great week and that you'll join us again soon. Remember, God loves you and is ALWAYS there for you. I know He sure helps me get through my crazy life and struggles, and He'll do the same for everyone (you and I included). Praise God for that - I couldn't get through this messed up life without Him - that's for sure. Thanks again, and have a blessed week! Your art is always SUCH a blessing to me.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

MeSi said...

Great card, I love that bright colours and white combination. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Helen said...

Fabulous and cute design.

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x
GDT