Monday, November 09, 2020

Nothing more glorious - Make My Monday #135

Monday November 9, 2020

hello everyone.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme for these two weeks is
ELEGANT FALL


I found this dotted scrap so I added it to a piece of black card stock. I then heat embossed the Stampin up leaves and die cut out. I added them with foam dots. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and using Stampin up die added this to the card. I tied a bow out of this awesome ribbon that I love.. .LOVE.  I think this looks elegant.. what do you think? Can't wait to see what you enter over at Make My Monday.

Challenges:
Paper craft #63 - autumn colors
Fab n funky #501 - anything but Christmas
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act




 

5 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful sentiment and gorgeous autumnal colours

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE those embossed leaves. They look so elegant.

Furrbster said...

This really is an elegant autumnal card,

Hugz Tinz

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful autumn card.

Stempelomi said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.