Saturday, November 07, 2020

sending you a Latte thanks - Day 2

Saturday November 7, 2020

This is Day 2 for the Coffee Lovers Fall / Winter hop


My dear dear friend I call my cyber blog sister... gave me this awesome image. I knew I wanted to wait and use this for the Coffee lovers blog hop.. I love this image. I stamped her on watercolor paper and using my Mission Gold painted her. I love how the colors came out.  I waited till it was dry and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says. I wanted to keep it clean as the image is just too cute. I just love this card.  Thank you my dear friend.

Challenges:
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Fab n funky #501 - anything but Christmas
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Scrapping 4 fun #179 - thank you/thanksgiving/gratitude
Crazy 4 challenge #560 - thank you / thanksgiving
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter




 

19 comments:

Maria said...

A beautiful coffee card! Love the sweet girl image and the yellow color behind her! Wonderful sentiment, too!

Crafting Andy said...

Great card and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Heike said...

A great card and a wunderful coloration. Thanks for sharing with Paperminutes.
Heike DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, love your design

Barbara Godden said...

What a great card, beautifully coloured and designed Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for Hot drinks for cold nights (although it's 19 degrees celcius today in Canada.)

VanessaB said...

Beautifully colored 😍

Stacy Sheldon said...

Love how much warmth you gave this with these colors. ( it's freezing at my house right now) :)

JanR said...

Such a lovely image! Delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Judith said...

I love this image and the way you have coloured her is just perfect thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a great stamp. So wish that you lived closer so we could share.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I love this Unity stamp and your color choices and how you put the sentiment along the side like that are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining my challenge.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Vivian Foo said...

Great coloring and love that image.

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card, reminds me of my sister.

Helen Gullett said...

Cute and sweet!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

Dawn S. said...

Lovely card and great sentiment!

Ginny Maxam said...

Beautiful card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful thank you card! Love the watercoloring!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com