Friday, November 06, 2020

Coffee and friends - Day 1

Friday November 6, 2020

hello.. I love playing along with the Coffee Lovers blog hop and they are having 
a Fall  / Winter hop starting today.

Coffee Loving card makers... 
Fall / Winter Nov. 6-13


For my card I took the Tim Holtz coffee stain stencil and Ranger ink. I then stamped the Tech. Tues cups and painted using Mission gold watercolors. I fussy cut them out. I die cut the Whimsey holly and berries and using the water colors painted them. I added the images to the card with foam dots. I stamped the Sugar Pea design sentiment with Ranger ink.


 Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
QKR stampede #407 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Simon Wednesday - thinking of you
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter




26 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a happy colour combination - thanks for sharing!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the brightly colored cups. Awesome background stamping too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, I love the holly additions to the fab cups and stain. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great card Billie and love the coffee stains Michelle x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card. I like your bright colors!

Centellazul said...

A very beautiful card, I love Christmas!!!

Laurie Unger said...

This is so festive! Wonderful job.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty

~amy~ said...

So fun, love the beautiful color palette!

JanR said...

Fab card! I especially like the background stamping. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Maria said...

Another beautiful coffee card! Awesome coffee cups and pretty holly!

Heike said...

I love your card and your wunderful water coloration. Thanks for sharing it with Paperminutes.
Heike DT

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so beautiful! Love this design.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Billie. Coffee just for us, lol.

CarlavdM said...

A wonderfull card, like the whole look of it Billy.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful! Love these bright colors!

Vivian Foo said...

Beautiful and love the background you did.

Tammy L said...

Beautiful card..I love the watercoloring. Thanks for joining our stripes challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card. Love the coffee cup stains.

Helen Gullett said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

Liz Williams said...

Great colors and a delightful card!

Fikreta said...

So pretty card.
Love it

Dawn S. said...

I love everything about this card!

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful card!

Helen said...

A lovely bright and cheerful design.

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x
GDT