Monday, November 09, 2020

Half human, half coffee Day 4

Monday November 9, 2020

Hello.. It's Day 4 over at Coffee Lover's Fall / Winter hop

I used pink card stock and stamped the Close to my heart donut and sprinkles as a top border (which I won this awesome stamp set in Oct. from the facebook coffee lovers hop)  I stamped the Tech. Tues. cup and sentiment. I used copics to color the grounding and the coffee /tea cup. I used Ranger ink to stamp the donut. I used a dark brown cause I am loving me some dark chocolate.. I also loved the way the pink showed through from the card stock. My cyber blog sister gave me this awesome washi tape which I love as it looks like watercoloring strokes. I ran it along the bottom part and trimmed it to fit the card. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the coffee and the donut pink swirl.



 Challenges:
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Polkadoodles wk. 45 - anything goes
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter





14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Billie! Jo x

Diane said...

What a super fun card design.

Hugs Diane

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card having a sweet treat with some coffee.

Furrbster said...

Great card,

Hugz Tinz

JanR said...

Ha, gotta love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute! Love this sentiment.

Vivian Foo said...

Great pairing.

Liz Williams said...

Cute card and hilarious sentiment. Thanks for leaving me a little love on m blogsite.

Dandi93 said...

Fun sentiment Billie, looks like the perfect second breakfast...

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff.

Fikreta said...

It's great card.

Dawn S. said...

I love dark chocolate, too! Yummy card!

Helen Gullett said...

Sweet card.

Lisa said...

Love this!