Monday, November 02, 2020

Heard you were flat on your back - Always Fun #187

Monday November 2, 2020

Hello.. today over at Always Fun Challenge #187  
we have a new challenge starting.

Our theme this week is
KRAFT  - USE KRAFT ON YOUR PROJECT


I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the Kraft challenge. I love using colored pencils on Kraft.. So dug out my Prismas.. I stamped the Art Impressions image and colored in. I then added the top sentiment also from Art impressions and the get well soon from Lawn fawn. I had so much space above so using Simon says white ink and my cloud stencil I added the clouds.  I love how it came out. 

Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday  -  anything goes
Krafty chicks #531 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 44 - anything goes
Creative fingers #196 - anything goes
Love to scrap #139 - anything goes
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes






4 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Ha! I love the expression on his face! Awesome card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring and awesome clouds.

Dawn Phillips said...

Just look at his face. This really made me smile. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

Love it! The expression on his face is priceless!!

Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x