Sunday, November 15, 2020

Merry Christmas - Do-Al (l) Creative #47

Sunday November 15, 2020

Hello.. It's reminder time for the challenge going on over at

Our month long challenge theme is
GLITTER AND CHRISTMAS GREETING
Our Twisted Sister challenge.. Those two theme's need to be on your card.


Since it's a Twisted Sister challenge meaning two must haves on you card which is Glitter and Christmas greeting.. I kept this quite simple. I thought it would be a great masculine Christmas card. I chose this plaid. (which I love) and then using silver glitter paper and Simon Says Merry Christmas I also cut 3 more sets out of white and layered to give depth and sturdiness.  I die cut the Tech. Tues snowflakes. I added all to the card. I then added a few Nuvo drop silver glitter dots to the card. the dot on the i and around to the snowflakes.

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Little red wagon - non traditional color Christmas
Creative fingers #197 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #516 - anything goes/opt. glitter




 

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Brenda said...

I love buffalo print for non-traditional Christmas cards. You CAS design is perfect for posting. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Creaine said...

Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/