Friday, November 06, 2020

Let's PAWS a minute - Crafty Catz #526

Friday November 6, 2020

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. PARTY TIME

                                   Our sponsor is Digi Doodle Studios



 I am using the image called Party Cats. Aren't they cute. I know I am a dog person but I do love cats.. I am just allergic to them. I colored the image with copics. I extended the fence a little more so it would work with my card front. I went over parts of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I added a scrap strip down the side. 

Challenges:
Love to scrap #139 - anything goes
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Use your stuff #409 - stripes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
As you like it - birthday - his or her (I like girl birthday cards as there seems to be brighter, fun colors to use vs. masculine more muted colors)
Time out #174 - festival 
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act



12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, those cats have the sweetest smile I love them, what a great card.
Enjoy your weekend.xx

tilly said...

This is a bright and happy image of your cats nice design xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, great image. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD Challenge. Anesha

JanR said...

Another great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

sandie said...

This card is so fun. I love the party scene and adore your colouring and all these bright colours will cheer us all up! Like how you extended the wood to for the card-great idea. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Crafting Andy said...

These Guys are so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

Sheryl said...

I love this Billie it's such a happy card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Quillish said...

Let me paws too, to tell you what a darling card this is! Fantastic coloring ofthe kitties too. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Whimsey said...

Super cute card Billie; PURR-fect sentiment!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap; hope to see you again next month!
~Michele, DT

Jill V said...

Love these cats - they are definitely festive! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill