Friday, November 13, 2020

Taking the road - Crafty Catz #527

Friday November 13, 2020

Hello.. Today I have a card to share for our new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. OUT DOOR PURSUITS

Our sponsor is Colour of Love

This is the image called Emily winter wonderland..  I colored her with copics. I went over her fur with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used Ranger ink and my cloud stencil. I added her to a scrap of designer paper. I stamped the Tech. Tues. and heat embossed the sentiment. I used a TT banner die.


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 46 - anything goes
Creative fingers #197 - anything goes
The crafters cafe #254 - anything goes



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie and those clouds are fabulous, I really must try that.
Enjoy your weekend.xx

tilly said...

She looks delightful in the colours you have chosen xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card