Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A little girl's heart - Catch the bug humor Wed.

Wednesday November 18, 2020

Hello.. today over at Catch the bug
We have Humor Wednesday..

Today is Princess Day


I am using the image called Bugaboo Brat Pretty Dress.. To me she looks like a princess. I colored her with copics. I used some gold scraps and EK punch and punched the crown and heart. I added her to a scrap piece of designer paper. I stamped with Stampin up ink the Cloud 9 sentiments and added them to the card. I went over the bows, dress band and flower with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts - Nov. pattern paper
QKR stampede #408 - anything goes
Creatalicious #199 - anything goes / opt. autumn/thanksgiving
Digi choosday wk. 46 - anything goes




 

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Such a sweet card. Adorable image and great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.