Tuesday, November 03, 2020

You make me smile - Crafty Sentiments

 Tuesday November 3, 2020

 Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

Crafty Sentiments

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES

                                                    

I am using the image called Taking pictures  I first colored the image with copics and using a Simon says rectangle die to cut him out.. I dug through some cardstock scraps I have from Club Scrap.. yup that's how old they are.. I pieced together the background. I took Simon Says and Tech. Tues. sentiments and stamped around the image. I used some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on parts of the image. 

                                 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #531 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 44 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #145 - anything goes
Love to scrap #139 - anything goes


5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card Billie with this cutie.

Joy Wilson said...

Such a sweet little guy. I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Kim said...

Such an adorable card, love the color blocking it all goes well together.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Leanne said...

Adorable, and such great coloring as well, lovely card, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks

Leanne DT/KC

Leslie said...

Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2