Tuesday, July 11, 2017

You're sweet as honey - Inspiration Destination #128

Wednesday July 12, 2017
 
Middle of the month.. and another two weeks for our challenge at Inspiration Destination #132
 
Our theme this two weeks is ANYTHING GOES
 

Our sponsor for these two weeks is Paper Nest Dolls
 

I am using the image called Be Happy... I have so many spools of Washi Tape.. so decided to take a green card stock and lay down two different black and two different yellows and leave a small space between so the light green shows through. On the light tapes I layered them twice so they weren't so see through.. I used a Spellbinder scallop die and cut the image out. I colored her with copics in the black/grays and yellows. I added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen to her wings, antenna, shoes and black ruffle part of her dress and bow.. I used the My Favorite Things sentiment embossed with Stampin Up black and a few sequins.  I wish you could see the glitter pens shine. So pretty.. I hope you head over to Inspiration Destination and see what the DT created.. Our challenge is ATG.. have fun.
 
Challenges:
Come and get it - make your own background
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Penny's paper-crafty #337 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 290-291 - anything goes






6 comments:

maria f. said...

What a great summery card! She's sure a cutie.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The background is fabulous!! She's too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Well done on coloring this honey sweet image. The background compliments her so well. Great card! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenges!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie, love the pretty designer paper background goes perfectly with the beautiful image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely little girl
and I always love your coloring and your color combo always perfect
this is cute card
I LOVE!

Shylaashree said...

she is so sweet. lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.
Shylaa DT@AICB
Adhiraacreations