Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas Cheer - Catch the bug - New Release

Tuesday July 11, 2017
 
Tuesday at Catch the bug is New Release day.. 
You can fine the image in the Bugaboo store
 
 
 
This is the new image JJ candy cane...  Just in time for our Christmas in July.. just sayin..
 
I needed a strip of red white paper so I took my copic and did stripes.. to go with the candy cane.
I colored her outfit in greens (I didn't want too much red on my card)  I know her legs are supposed to be bare but I didn't like the short dress so I gave her leggings..  I colored the card with copics. I used My Favorite Things stitched die and I cut the green with Lil inker stitched die..  I then did surgery on my sentiment which is from Tech. Tuesday and stamped on Kraft. I used My Favorite Things banner die. I went over parts of the card with Spectrum Noir glitter pen.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts Christmas #341 - anything goes/opt. snowflakes
My time to craft #349 - Christmas in July
Dragonfly journeys #96 - Christmas in July
Crafting from the heart #167 - anything goes
Always fun challenges #14 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Inky chicks # 85 - Christmas
Deep ocean #159 - Christmas in July





6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is so fun!! What a beautiful Christmas card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dotty Jo said...

Love her! Jo x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Scrappin Sue said...

Awesome so fun
Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Love this gal and the fun colors you used. The border die cuts add the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys