Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day 4 - Christmas in July - Catch the bug

Tuesday July 18, 2017

for some reason my blog page is all messed up with these repeated posts??.. if anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE email me.. I don't know what to do... Thank you 
 
Day 4 of Christmas in July at Catch the bug..
 
It is also the New Release day at Bugaboo..

Our Tuesday theme is use the bingo card below ..easy peasy huh
 
 
 
This is the card I made using the new release Bear Stocking which can be found in the Bugaboo store.
Cute huh.. I also chose the first row going down. Sparkly, Sentiment, Embossing..
 
I embossed the background with the large dot embossing folder. I added the sparkly which is an awesome foil paper I did a wide strip and narrow strip and added to the side. I used Simon Says Christmas stamp and embossed in white and used my Stampin Up punch and added it to the bottom. I cut the image out with My favorite thing oval stitch die. The image is colored with copics and I used Wink of Stella and my Spectrum Noir glitter pen on different parts of the image.
 
I hope you play along with our Bingo Tuesday and cant wait to see what you created. So many awesome cards have been posted for our Christmas in July.
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Deep ocean #159 - Christmas in July
Crimbo crackers #136 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #342 - anything goes/opt. die cut
Sweet stampin - Christmas in July
Glitter n sparkle #248 - anything goes
Pile it on #132 - primary colors and something beginning with "S" (sock)
Dragonfly journeys #96 - Christmas in July
CCC creations #77 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #48 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #91 - Christmas in July
Cardz 4 guys #174 - Christmas in July
(Pin)spirational #195 - Christmas

 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Billy, just sent you an email.xxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Adorable image and beautiful colouring, a fabulous Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Carole J said...

Love your Stocking Bear card. Such a lovely image and design.
Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #195. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

Sammy said...

What a cutie :-) Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely bright card.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Just another awesome holiday card. You are getting a great jump start on your Christmas cards. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is adorable and so cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

So colorful and cute for a holiday card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Tip Top said...

Great card! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!