Saturday, July 01, 2017

Celebrate you! - Creative with Stamps #16

Saturday July 1 2017
 
Welcome to another month long challenge at
This months theme is Celebrate... I know we just had some graduation celebrations so that was on my mind so I made a gift card holder for a female.. Lot's of flowers.
 
 
This is my card to hopefully inspire you.. Give you some ideas.. I used Simon Says celebrate stamp and various flowers from different sets. I masked off part of the sentiment as I only wanted the Celebrate you.. I then stamped a bunch of flowers. I colored them in with colored pencils. I added some white gel pen and Nuvo drops to some of the images. I then made a gift card / money envelope from a Lawn Fawn die. I have this awesome silhouette die from Impression Obsession so I used the female .. that is why all of the flowers.. and added it to the envelope. The little circle piece by her foot is to hold the flap close. I added some Nuvo drops to the envelope just to dress it up some. I think it came out ok.  If you need ideas check out what the design team did for their celebrate cards.


Challenges:
The house that stamps built #J2817 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #484 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #357 - anything goes
Brown sugar #257 - anything goes
Crafty catz #377 - anything goes / opt. embossing
Just us girls #400 - word "Celebrate"
A bit more time to craft #47 - anything goes
Creatalicious #118 - anything goes/opt. red/white/blue








11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the gorgeous flowers!! The design is beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather said...

Very pretty and a fabulous way to give a special gift card. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Tamie said...

Billie incredible layout, colors and die. Love every detail! Thank you so much for the marvelous creation this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Lilian said...

Such a cool idea! Love the flowers and the coloring!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Dorlene Durham said...

Great card. I love all the flowers and colors. Dorlene DT Teammate

Maria Valente said...

Great idea for a gift card holder!

Monika Reeck said...

Great flowery Background Billie..the silhouette Die is cool...I dont own graduation images or Dies so never join challenge with this theme hehe LOL.love that nuvo drops...must buy item I guest...I commenting from mobile phone thats why short.Great card always teamie.
hugs
Monika

Macimbalo said...

Wow, this is so pretty and I love the added gift card section - what a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous Graduation card, Billie! And a fun Celebration too ;-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card! I like the graduate die cut - Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…