Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Merry Christmas - Aud Sentiment #184

Thursday July 13-24, 2017
 
It's time for another challenge at
the theme is CHRISTMAS IN JULY
 
it's time to get some Christmas cards made.. Here is a good start.
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is BUGABOO STAMPS
 
 
Well I am always up to getting Christmas card made before the deadline so this worked out perfect... I am using the fun image called Christmas girl sitter... I used a Tim Holtz stencil and did the brick background with Ranger inks. I then die cut the circle with My Favorite Things circle scallop die and colored the background inner circle with Ranger and spritzed with water. I adhered it to the card base and added the brick wall with foam tape over card front. I added the scallop frame inside. I was going to have it raised with the wall but it just didn't look right. I colored the Bugaboo Christmas girl and used foam tape and added her to the circle edge. I stamped and die cut the holly /berries from Paper Trey Ink and added them along with the Simon Says sentiment embossed in Platinum embossing powder. I added some half beads as holly berries.  I really like the fun look. Hope I have inspired you to play along.  Please check out the design team and see what they created for this challenge.


Challenges:
My time to craft #349 - Christmas in July
Come and get it - make your own background
Dragonfly journeys #96 - Christmas in July
Crafting from the heart #167 - anything goes
Always fun challenges #14 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Deep ocean #159 - Christmas in July
Penny's paper-crafty #337 - anything goes
Creative moments #122 - anything goes/opt. Christmas in July
Word art Wednesday wk. 290-291 - anything goes
Art impressions #212 - bling/glitter or glossy
Crimbo crackers #136 - anything goes





8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's so sweet!! I love the brick background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jean said...

Just love it she is so sweet, great background you have created.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Diana said...

Stunning! I love the sweet charmant layout of it. And how she is sitting on the wall.Thank you for sharing your creative talent at the Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

X
Diana
DT member at Creative Moments
Diana's Creations

Michelle said...

Such an adorable holiday card!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again soon :)

Monika Reeck said...

Soo sswwweeeett the Image
Is it Bugaboo
oh I love the eyes the color of her dress
and love the Brick too
love all on this card
Cute sentiment with that little leaves
LOVE LOVE!
my sister is here so she speak speak speak I must typing fast before next theme hehehe LOL

Monika Reeck said...

Oppps Off course this is Bugaboo Image hehehe Love the dies and blue behind her!

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Love your background and this little cutie is perfectly dressed up for the holiday. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Tip Top said...

Great card! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!