Monday, July 17, 2017

Day 3 - Christmas in July - Catch the bug

Monday July 17, 2017
 
Welcome to Day 3 at Catch the bug for our
Christmas in July.

For todays challenge you have a choice...
make a gift bag or gift wrap or gift tag.. and a must - in Non traditional colors... 



I chose to make a gift bag.. I used an old Paper Trey Ink die and added a bottom piece to connect the die pieces. It's open on the side. You can adhere something inside or clip it. I've put apple cider or hot chocolate packs. You can use a little piece of reposition tape to hold in place.  I chose to use the image Peace, Love and Joy angel for my image. I chose to use yellow green and purple for my non traditional colors. I used a purple ribbon to tie the bag together.  I used Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the wings, halo and stars.

Hope I inspired you to play along and figure out what to make.

 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Deep ocean #159 - Christmas in July
Crimbo crackers #136 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #342 - anything goes/opt. die cut
The ribbon girl - use any image
A bit more time to craft #48 - anything goes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the shape of the bag and the beautiful sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Love the colors and the idea and love the ribbon you have added
lovely Gift bag Billie..
nice coloring the JOY too
sweet Gift bag for woman and little girl
hugs
Monika

PS:please forgive me since my new Job I nearly learn new things every day and no time to making card for challenges or visiting friends blog I am sorry Billie
maybe after some month I will be ready for card making again hehe LOL

Migdalia said...

Such a darling treat bag!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Aunty Sue said...

Adorable love the colour and the shape at the top

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Tip Top said...

Great gift bag - you can never have too many of these! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!