Saturday, July 15, 2017

Celebrate - Creative with Stamps #16 - Celebrate

Saturday July 15, 2017
 
Welcome to mid month reminder at
 
Mid month reminder that we still have Celebrate theme challenge going on.. You have time to enter your creation.
 
 
Sticking with the graduation theme for card.. I made another using the male silhouette die from Impression Obsession.. I took some watercolor paper and added some Ken Oliver color burst powders and spritzed till I got the effect I wanted. I dried and using Marianne tag die cut it out. I added a Gold brad to the tag hole.. I then took my Celebrate Stampin up stamp and added it to the side of the tag. I then mounted the male grad to the tag. I dry embossed the blue and went around the edges with Quick Quote ink to distress the edges. I added foam tape to the top and bottom only of the tag and mounted it to the embossed front. I measured out a gift card and rounded the corners and wrote gift card/money so who ever uses this would just remove the example I made and add their own gift card or money.. I thought it was a good idea. Simple and fun.  I cant wait to see what you all make for a celebrate card..
(funny in the brad you can see me taking the photo.. LOL)

Challenges:
AAA cards - #94  - less is more
Crafting from the heart #167 - anything goes
Always fun challenges #14 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors






8 comments:

Maria Valente said...

What a clever idea for an offer! Love this!
Hugs

Helen F. said...

Love your Graduation gift card, Billie! Those silhouette images from IO are fabulous on your colorful backgrounds!

Monika Reeck said...

that BG is adorable Billie
so artistic and love the silhouette and gift card holder idea
cleveryou and love that embossing folder
I am so busy with new job and no time visiting friends blog
really really sorry dear Billie
today come my sister from Cologne I will be more busy hehe
she drive 8 hours by bus
I cook for her
I am happy I have one minute time visiting your card
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the embossing and the colors!! They're so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jane said...

Super colourful tag, great idea for holding a gift card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Tracie Pond said...

Hello Billie. Clever gift card holder. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Lilian said...

Great color on tag! And great gift idea!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio