Sunday, July 16, 2017

Billie and Monika challenge....Thinking of you

Monday July 17, 2017
 
Well it's another challenge for Billie and Monika of Creative with Monika  It's a challenge we just do between ourselves.
We've been doing this for a few months.. This will be our last one till end of summer. Monika has kids out of school and it's just a busy time for her.. I really look forward to the challenge. She is very inspirational. I am just using stamps.. no designer paper and we challenge each other to different themes. I chose for two months and she chooses for two months .. so on and so on.. 
This is my month to chose so I chose flowers.. but they need to be in Purple, Orange and Yellow.. of course it's ok for the leaves to be green.. These are a few of my favorite colors..
I used Simon Says stamps from 3 different sets. I stamped and masked. I used Ranger inks, copics and colored pencils. ( I need to remember this purple flower and try again.. I love the way it came out) I used white gel pen to give some added highlights.
I watch the Daily Marker videos and she talks about the sweet spot on the flowers.. leaving the white areas.. Also adding some brown spots to leaves.. leaves have brown spots.. at lease mine do..
I hope you enjoy and I hope you head over to Monika's blog and see what she created.. I know you will love it.  
 
,
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Word art Wednesday wk. 290-291 - anything goes
Glitter n sparkle #248 - anything goes
CCC creations #77 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #48 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #168 - anything goes





4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers and the colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue Crease said...

Wow this is just gorgeous. X

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I love the color on your card Billie
and I love that big sentiment too
I love the splatter in Purple and the white dots added lovely dimension on your card my friend
Billie and CAS design yaay and no Design Paper..
Great arrangement of all flowers Billie
and you are great at using this color combo
Next month and September my Daddy is here...I will choose the theme on October...and November you turn and then December my turn..hope you agree :)
hugs
Monika

Unknown said...

Hi Billie!, I love the colors you chose for your flowers and the coloring you did on them. I really like the white accents you used throughout . Your design stands out and is lovely! Thank you for entering this in Artistic Inspirations Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi