Thursday, July 06, 2017

Happy Birthday -

Thursday July 6, 2017
 

 I got this stamp set in my Simon Says monthly kit.. I have been wanting to use it and since I still had it out figured now is the time..

I stamped the image twice and embossed in white.. I then took my H2O paints and painted the image. I took Simon Says sentiment and embossed in gold.. It's done and I love it. I like the way the black shows through the paint.. This is kind a what I wanted to do with the card I posted the other day that was the Hero arts background.. Glad I waited and tried the H2o's on this instead. 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #47 - anything goes
Creatalicious #118 - anything goes/ opt. red, white, blue

Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 290-291 - anything goes
4 Crafty chicks #358 - stamping no digi's





7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is glorious, Billie! Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE the painting.

Lori Turner said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamps and beautifully coloured-thank you for reminding me I have H2O's lol---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Helen said...

Love this - the colour on black is so effective.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Helen x

Melanie said...

A wonderful birthday card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…