Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day 5 - Christmas in July - Catch the bug

Wednesday July 19, 2017
  
Day 5 - Christmas in July at Catch the bug
 
It's Humor Wednesday - Create a funny Christmas card. Use the photo below to give you inspiration. Make it funny
 
 
 
This is my card. I used Ornament Moose which you can find in the Bugaboo store.. I added some of the colors from the photo. I created the background using a Simon Says stamp and lightly colored the packages. With the Bugaboo image so colorful I wanted to keep the background soft.  I love the funny look on the moose face. I stamped a Paper Trey Ink sentiment in the little area. I added some Spectrum Noir glitter to the image. 
 
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #183 - anything goes/opt. summer colors
Deep ocean #159 - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #342 - anything goes/opt. die cut
Pile it on #132 - primary colors and something beginning with "S" (snowflakes/stocking cap)
Dragonfly journeys #96 - Christmas in July
A bit more time to craft #48 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #91 - Christmas in July
Crafting from the heart #168 - anything goes
Cardz 4 guys #174 - Christmas in July
(Pin)spirational #195 - Christmas
Color throw-down #452
Word art Wednesday wk. 292-293 - anything goes
Simon work it Wednesday July - add sparkle (glitter pen)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Your card is just so cute Billy...xx [aNNie]

Lisa said...

So adorable!! The Christmas moose is too cute!! I love the packages in the background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun! Made me smile!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So adorable! You always do such a wonderful, inspirational job. I'll write tonight

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun Christmas greeting! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Jane Willis said...

Love this fun image and your super colouring. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card love thi image Billie

Aunty Sue said...

I love it Billie great image

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Sandy said...

A fun card, Billie. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Sian said...

What a great stamp! This is a lovely, fun card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

Barbara said...

Too cute!!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you playing again soon!