Friday, July 07, 2017

Hugs

Friday July 7, 2017
 
 
I am trying to play with my Ranger Oxide inks again. I stamped this Power Poppy flower set on black card stock. I stamped in pink and then masked and stamped two more times in blue.. I spritzed with water but I wasn't getting the look I wanted it was just too light. I guess it's better with more of a solid stamp.. So I took my Inktense water color pencils and filled in the pink and blue and green stems.  I am wondering now if I shouldn't of brought the stems down further than the stamped image showed.. I was concerned it wouldn't look the same because of the actual stamped stems. I took My Favorite Things hugs die and double layered it and added to the card. I added some Nuvo drops and cut the sides off some and added to white card stock base. 
 


Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes
Love to scrap #99 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #47 - anything goes
Creatalicious #118 - anything goes/ opt. red, white, blue

4 Crafty chicks #358 - stamping no digi's






4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

The BIG HUGS I love
and the coloring on black cardstock wooohoo
I never try and it looks stunning
GORGEOUS black card Billie
wooww

Shuly said...

oh that's so striking! beautiful work on inks! it looks very artistic, and it also looks like fireworks, superb bouquet!
thank you so much for entering our anything goes challenge at Love to Scrap!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

Leslie said...

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge this month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!